The IFX-P200 clamp-on portable ultrasonic flow meter is perfect for short-term flow measurement campaigns.
It is suitable for the measurement of any type of fluid, regardless of conductivity, pressure or chemical characteristics or that allows the transmission of the sound wave, as well as on pipes of different materials.
The instrument is equipped with a display for showing the instantaneous flow rate and the totalized volume, a large data logger to store up to 1,000,000 data (in 100,000 records) and dedicated software for data management, with a simple and intuitive menu also as an installation support function, for quick and easy commissioning.
- Speed range 0.01 – 25 m/s
- Resolution 0.25 mm/s
- Repeatability 0.15% of the measured value
- Accuracy (Flow / Volume) ± 1-3% of the measured value depending on the application ± 0.5% of the measured value with a calibration in the field for comparison with the master meter
- Accuracy (Speed) ± 0.5% of the measured value
- Measurement frequency 1 Hz
- Response time 1 second
- Damping reading 0 … 99 seconds (selectable)
- Solid or gas content in the fluid <10% by volume
- Case Robust ABS case with shockproof rubber shell IP65 protection degree (EN60529)
- Ambient temperature –10 +60 ° C (for electronics)
- Power supply via internal rechargeable batteries with operating autonomy up to 24 hours with 100% charged batteries
- Backlit graphic LCD display
- Weight (Approximate) 0.65 kg (instrument only) 7 kg (transport case with instrument and pair of sensors
- Menu languages Italian, English, Spanish (others on request)