The UNICOMM interface modules are able to establish communication line between HART®-capable field devices and process controller computer. The communication can be done via USB or RS485 line, and also via Bluetooth®. The UNICOMM HART® modems are applicable not only for NIVELCO transmitters, but for all HART®- capable transmitters which use standard HART® communication. The device is galvanically isolated from both (USB and HART®) sides, when it is used as a HART®-USB modem, connected into the USB input of a PC, the modem does not need external power supply.
The UNICOMM SAK-305 modules can be connected into a suitable device with RS485 interface, used as a HART®-RS485 modem.
The communication protocol is HART® on the RS485 line. In this case the device needs external power supply. The Ex versions can be
connected to transmitters placed in hazardous areas.
- Communication interface (modem) between HART®-capable transmitters and PC
- DIN rail mountable or test clip connector version
- No need for power supply when using USB output
- Galvanic isolation
- Explosion-proof models
- 24 V current loop power supply (SAT-504)
- Switchable HART® resistor
- Bluetooth compatibility (SAT-504)
- Transferring measurement data to PC
- Connecting field transmitter to the PC via USB, RS485 or Bluetooth®
- Download driver
|Power supply:||supplied from USB / 24 V DC / PowerBank|
|Output:||USB / RS485 / Bluetooth®|