The MV210 is the high-performance converter for electromagnetic flow meters of the ISOMAG line.
It is designed for all those applications that require the highest accuracy and can be coupled to all the full bore or insertion sensors of the ISOMAG line.
It is programmable via keyboard on the front or via PC with mini USB adapter.
- low flow cut
- bidirectional measurement
- peak cutting, empty pipe, alarm limit etc.
- rechargeable backup battery (guarantees measurement in the absence of power)
- 4 GB data logger, Built-In Verifier (BIV) to evaluate the electrical characteristics of the sensor and converter over time.
- Accuracy: ± 0.2% of the value read with speed from 0.5 m/s
- Repeatability: ± 0.1%
- Available outputs: up to 2 digital outputs, up to 2 analog outputs, one of which Hart, Modbus communication
- Flexible mounting to view the display on the other
- Housing material: Nylon loaded with 15% glass fiber or Aluminum or AISI304
- Protection IP 67 (on request IP68)
- Available functions: low flow cutting, bidirectional measurement, peak cutting, empty pipe, alarm limit etc.