The compact electromagnetic insertion flow meter CS3820 is battery powered, available in different lengths suitable for mounting in pressure pipes with diameters from 80 to 8000 mm.
It is designed for temporary measurement campaigns, for monitoring and detection of leaks, or for permanent installation in sites where power supply is not available.
ISOIL Industria offers a wide choice of lengths for installation in pipes of different diameters as well as the possibility of mounting an autonomous pressure sensor.
- Sensor material: 316 Stainless Steel.
- Minimum conductivity of the liquid 20 µS/cm
- IP68 construction suitable for sump installation.
- Integrated high capacity data logger.
- Digital outputs wired via IP68 connector.
- Estimated battery life over 11 years with a 5 second measurement interval.
- Nominal pressure: PN 25
- Process connections: Threaded 1′
- Ball valve for extraction under load.
- Liquid temperature: from 0 to 100 ° C
- Coating material: PEEK
- Electrode material: Hastelloy C276
- Accuracy: ± 2% of the value read